Video 4 – The Video Files Part 2

Note: Before watching videos 3, 4, and 5, view the Recovered Videos

1. twilight_princess says:

I m so freaked rite now

2. js.simpson333 says:

has enyone died yet?

3. Amanda says:

No one is in danger. I am the light. Follow me. Don’t you dare fight. I know the answers. They are there. I am the light. Your findings, you must share.

4. sydney2681 says:

tjc08 not seeing a ghost but good try ive seen the raven and joe in real life………………. i know so uch more than anyone to much to handle……………………………. sometimes i wonder how far ddown is the rabbit hole……… all i know is my life has become like the pnes in the book it breakes my heart to know how much danger we are all in………….. stop while you can dont become like me …. HALFWAY GONE

5. The Man of Bones says:

Tjc08, leave while you can.

6. tjc08 says:

hey found something pause this video on 0:34 and you see this guy with a skull face and a black robe and if you pause on 0:35 you see a blured ghost werid huh 🙁 not very much but post this on every page plz and your wellcome to write me a message back just use my name

7. scardycat says:

its freaky at the end i just read skeleton creek th ravan but i just dont get it :[

8. skeletoncreekmasterlvids says:

my old name is under my comment and i know more about the toun of sumpter organ

9. skeletoncreekfiles says:

i am freaked out that the cryptix is real! skeletoncreekisreal might of seen it at sumpter organ

10. wallgers45 says:

1.ryan and sarah
    2.the cryptix
    3.the dredge
    4.henry

11. bekah. says:

i can give you SO much info about these videos, all u have 2 do is ask me about them, i will tell u everything i know about these videos and where they came from and who is making them. all u have 2 do is ask.

12. bekah. says:

the place is called “the dredge”

13. ghostinthemachine says:

here are the answers to the questions on the video in order

1. Sarah and Ryan
    2.the cryptix
    3.they are at the dredge(same building as before)
    4.old Joe bush

14. solo says:

if you watch all of the veidos on sharahfincher.com to lights will start blinking on the website when you see the light bliking click on both of them there are two lights bliking ok DO IT NOW

15. weirdo5113 says:

um when i first got on i felt like iwas bein watched and got off.i worked up courage and got on agian im really confused by the videos what order do they go ?is there an order?can some one tell whats in the videos i know its hard i watched some videos but……any therories i cant really go all the way to the beginning i have to sleep some time.what does everyone sorta agree on?

16. SarahF says:

I think after I get done with these books I’m going to start the “Trackers” books. Then it’s time to read the “3:15” books. All written by guess who: Patrick Carman!!!!! He is my favorite auther!

17. SarahF says:

Okay, I just finished doing some MAJOR research and now its time to sit down with a great book ( Skeleton Creek ) and rest my brain. 11:26 P.M. Do you really think I need to sleep?

18. SkeletonCreckLuver says:

Im REALLY scared about now. :o(

19. cameronsbrown6@yahoo.com says:

this is so funny lol!

20. Writer4Christ says:

@camopancake It’s not exactly called Skeleton creek, and it’s in Oregon. I think it’s in Sumpter Oregon somewhere.

21. Writer4Christ says:

These videos are similar to the videos for the book that Sarah Fincher made. That’s confusing. Maybe they went to these places a long time later to edit and remake these videos for the books. This is weird. If that’s true, then the person that plays Sarah Fincher for the book videos is probably a different person.

22. B. Erin says:

@Archivereader you’re kind of ruining everybody’sfun but because it is based on a true story though if any luck if we gather enough info we might be able to cure the dredge of its haunting and end this mystery…

23. Archivereader says:

Skeleton creek is not real, not the story about it. It’s based on a real story, but the guy isn’t real it’s making with effects.

24. Patrick Carman says:

I AM SKELETONCREEKNEWS, AND I ENJOY PAJAMA MONSTERS INVADING MY BUTT CREVICE!

25. I was on 3:15 and I typed in FEAR and a new video came up, I found more information on 3:15 and another place called The Lift. Here is the video I made of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Vi_zxe9Hs it has really good information on it.

SkeletonCreekNews

3:15 is really starting to unfold.