Video 11 – New Pictures

1. Writer4Christ says:

I wonder if the Ryan Mecray video has clues in it or something? The people who know a lot aren’t saying anything about what they know and what they do say sounds strange, so perhaps they’re leaving clues because someone doesn’t want them to say anything.

2. iloveskeletoncreekisreal.com says:

i put a pic on 9

3. Patrick Carman says:

I AM SKELETONCREEKNEWS, AND I ENJOY PAJAMA MONSTERS INVADING MY BUTT CREVICE!

4. maxmaxmax says:

hey guys in the RM vidoe when he says i’m ryan mecray it kinda sounds like the voice of whos been posting all of theses vidoes. but thats just me.

5. EVERYONE WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL. I HAVE VITAL INFORMATION. AND IF YOU DON’T YOUR MISSING OUT.
    SkeletonCreekNews

6. anbryant68 says:

i love the book’s i have all of them well idk if i do but i have the first one the second one and the thered one i love your book’s there my favorite

7. emm_jay says:

Curiouser and curioser…

8. isaac bustamante says:

srah answer 1 thing:

are you ok

9. rich123 says:

hellooo um back

10. scarygirl says:

i’ve been searching a ton for information i have not found nothing:(

11. trinity says:

‘That which is dead may eternal lie,
    and in strange aeons, even death may die’

12. skeletoncreek rocks245 says:

i tried going to the sight to see the photo of him in his office and it wont let me access the sight

13. GARRETT says:

I think that people need to stop writing stupid and spell thing’s right

14. superguy says:

wow. I’ve almost read all the books, and not for one second I considered they might be real. I’m on the third right now

15. J7a1c1e says:

His real name was Ron Matthew….Patrick changed the name in the book, for the exact reason you’re thinking. I’ve posted on earlier videos of our research and opinions. Look at them.

16. Dakota Creek says:

Hm…This is really confusing.I think the owner of the site maybe not him/her but could have filmed all those video’s on pat carman’s site in the video gallery in the haunted back lot.Because Patrick was talking about him/her asking all the question’s wondering how long he/she was working there.It is kind of strange http://www.patrickcarman.com/pc-studio/haunted-back-lot/ visit that link and go through the video’s and you will see Pat Carman and some other person talking about him/her,and you will also see part of a video in book three if you look on the cover of the crossbones you will see a sinister looking guy just below Patrick Carmans name and he was in one of the video’s you should look at and post when you watch them.

17. skeleton.creek.girl says:

maybe not lucrezia maybe he didnt know what we would find he didnt expect it and someone like him shouldhave know….all i can say is….at the end what u find u wont like…it either tht or he wants us tofind it..and the last video….ull figure out what im talking about..he wanted usd to find all this…he knew…he knew if we found it we would know the truth….so stop if ur scared..but once u finsih…there is no going back….ps:[ sarahpifncher.com+rabbit]

18. james says:

are you sure it wasnt a prop

19. wendigo911 says:

The girls name is Sarah

20. Amanda says:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking, Lucrezia. So the owner of the notebook could have the same initials… but his/her name isn’t Ryan McCray….

21. laurenok says:

wow Ryan Mycay thats wait u sec. ……………………………………..

22. Lucrezia282 says:

the guy may be ryan mcray, but didnt that note on the front say anonimity or something? If patrick carman had any respect (or common sense) he wouldve changed the guys name in the book , wouldnt he?

23. Amanda says: