Video 8 – About Dredges

1. 100cristy101 says:

i think i got it jow bush is a ghost right? maybe he was haunting the Sumpter Valley Gold Dredge please click this link to find out more

2. 100cristy101 says:

jow bush is a ghost click here for more info i found about him

3. Skeleton Creek 101707 says:

Joe Bush is the ghost in the place Sarah and Ryan have been going too

4. Amanda says:

Night Wings: He can’t haunt you. I think I know a little more about this than YOU do. He just can’t. It’s untrue.

5. Nightingale says:

This footage kinda looks familiar… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3rYg3r6Es Don’t tell me it’s just me….

6. night wings1 says:

Ugh… Joe bush…. I know lots about him. My stupid cousin won’t stop e-mailing me about that story. He hears things from friends who now live there, but they won’t do any exploring. Nope. Apparently Joe Bush is some kinda wakejob, according to my cousin’s friend’s accounts, who worked at a dredge. After getting greedy, he tried to steal gold from the dredge, only to trip and fall into some of those big huge gears. They say he still haunts the place, but who really cares?… O.k. I am curious too. But still, they say he still looks for his lost treasure. Anyone whom he sees as trying to get his treasure will be cursed. Pretty spooky. Now I’m looking over my shoulder…. help. 🙁

7. Walrus23 says:

I think I have an idea about what’s going on and I’ll begin by asking a silly question (don’t laugh, I’m still new). Who watched Scooby Doo as a kid? Well I did and the ghost or monster turned out to be a criminal (“And I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn’t been for ya meddlin’ kids!”) Well what if it’s the same story with the hauntings at Sumpter? Maybe the government’s been trying to cover up a murder? Maybe an agent from the government went nutty and convinced himself he was Joe Bush? And when Sarah and Ron (I heard that was Ryan’s real name.) became curious, he tried to kill them (“And I would have killed those meddlin’ kids too, if they weren’t such fast runners and that meddlin’ camera!”). Knowing our government, they wouldn’t want us Americans worrying that our government were lunatic serial killers, would they? Just food for thought.

8. Rick Mcray says:

SEROUSLY! that is the guy you keep seeing! It is why Sarah or whoever is always scared! It is the ghost! sorry but you are not far from from what I know just google ”old joe bush and find the wilkipida article. it is said that is the guys folk name, like Samual clements to mark twain and he got his leg caught in those gears and went all the through and spit him into that pond, no one could hear him scream over the noise the machine made.

9. teran says:

i know who old joe bush is. if you guys didnt know he is a ghost and i have the book i got it from my school and got the website sarahfincher.com i dont think im on this website but o well i like the book tho and i love ghosts and our school is haunted… well i think i need to know more about it but anyway off subject i will read more of the book and blog stuff………… soo BYE

10. cgrules8 says:

well i was at wikipeia and i went on the link and i did reserch for about a hour and i found out how Joe Bush died he got murderd by another man named Chris Rowe. he pushed him into the gears so yeah

11. B. Erin says:

@iloveskeletoncreeknews you were right I finished the book and Ryan is guessing it wasn’t carelessness but instead a murder so i owe you an apology.. sorry

12. B. Erin says:

@iloveskeletoncreek.com I coul argue with the statment qoute unqoute ” one of the character’s father’s friend murdered him by pulling him into the dredge. The book says it was an accident. I’ll research it a little and share the info.

13. B. Erin says:

Joe Bush or Old Joe Bush as the book calls him is..I mean was a workman there at the dredge until his untimely death when his pants got stuck in it and it pulled him in crushng his leg into gravel and then dropping him into the pond.

14. iloveskeletoncreekisreal.com says:

well of the gost

15. iloveskeletoncreekisreal.com says:

according to the books joe bush is a guy that one of the charector’s dad’s friend murderd he pulled him into the thing that takes the gold from the lake then he drowend.

16. thethreecrossbones says:

Joe Bush is real!!!!!!!!!1

17. Patrick Carman says:

I AM SKELETONCREEKNEWS, AND I ENJOY PAJAMA MONSTERS INVADING MY BUTT CREVICE!

18. I was on 3:15 and I typed in FEAR and a new video came up, I found more information on 3:15 and another place called The Lift. Here is the video I made of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Vi_zxe9Hs it has really good information on it.

SkeletonCreekNews

3:15 is really starting to unfold.

19. SchoolGirl says:

The city is on wikipedia also same as the ghost. The city is called Sumpter Orgean and……..

20. SchoolGirl says:

I think in the videos with the author is talking about the place they said they used a dummie doll for joe bush but in the videos that i’ve seen that is on the website and clues that i’ve found it looks nothing like a dummie doll. I think the author just wants to make money for the book and he is hidding alot of clues to this mystery.In the 13th video there is a misty shape that looks like a human but you can hardly see it. The dredge is defenetly real and then city must be to, but the city might be called by a different name then Skeleton Creek because many people live in this town. In the video there is also clankng sounds the same clanking in the story and the Sarah Fincher videos. The actrice for Sarah Fincher said when she and looking at her script she felt a very very cold hand on her shoulder and when she turned around there was no body there. The workers at the dredge have seen many strange sounds and mysterious events happening.

Wait for more updates later.

By: SchoolGirl (someone you might know at King Edward in Windsor)

21. noobybooby123 says:

Whatever happened to the videos they stopped after he went to the dredge

22. EVERYONE WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL. I HAVE VITAL INFORMATION. AND IF YOU DON’T YOUR MISSING OUT.
    SkeletonCreekNews

23. trinity says:

‘That which is dead may eternal lie,
    and in strange aeons, even death may die’