Video 1 – Skeleton Creek is Real

24,559 Comments

1. I wish there was something really cool to investigate here near where I live. I mean, now that I drive and everything, it is quite easy to get around. As long as I keep my grades up… Junior year is HARDDD Y’ALL

2. I don’t really care what we do, I have all the time in the world to use on the computer. Two hours at school and whenever I am on here.
    It would be nice if you would look me up on Youtube so you can go ahead and upload stuff without me searching. My name on there is HirizaKyo. There is only one of me out there. Don’t mention X. Please. Also, I will research all you want as long as you tell me what I am looking for. I was told to look up “Skeleton Creek is real” so I went through 104 pages on google. So you don’t have to worry about me slacking. Just tell me what to do and we will DO THIS THING. YEAYEAHHH

3. alias64 says:

guys please read the comment before my last one amanda i’m talken to you.

4. alias64 says:

P.S whos the dead beat X?

5. alias64 says:

ok we need a New investigation right?well doing research i found a lake in clarkdale az where 13 PEOPLE DIED ON THE SAME DAY.as far as field work i can go to the actual lake when i visit my dad’s next week,but you guys need to help me out on internet search k? ill go there next weekend and i need your guys support,so ill bring a video camera so you guys can see what i’m talking about.i’ll upload them on youtube, theyll be called “pecks lake invest. 1,2,3 ,etc.”i know im forcing alot on you guys, but are you with me?

6. Well he is like bigfoot. There has been sightings and stuff because people are freaking paranoid but he isn’t really real… that we know of… Kind of how people kept thinking they were seeing Joe Bush behind them and stuff. All an illusion of the mind.

7. X says:

As the wind blows between the dead leaves on the ground, I can’t help feeling we lost something important. Something that would have kept us going. Something that would have kept us going. As the sky darkens, though, there seems to be no hope. Not for us that is. Its time to try one more time. I want anyone who still cares enough to ask questions to people who were part of Skeleton Creek. Ask Mr.Carman for all I care! Just do it.

8. I know what you mean… and I am still not done finding clues, btw. I am just… casually looking for stuff.

9. ibook says:

Maybe. I don’t know. I just want things…back to normal. If you know what I mean. The way things were before.

10. Also… Uhm… The site expires July 31, 2013. I think I already said that. That might be the official date we all have to leave. Until then, I will stay in case there is a twist of events.

11. Horror: I just might actually very well miss you. :/ And everyone else, of course…

12. horror says:

10 days to Halloween… deadline’s almost up.

13. Let me tell you something: if you believe for one second that I think slenderman is apart of this, you are wrong. I have only tried to find out what was really going on. Don’t group me in with other people. While I am at it, I would like to point out that you are doing nothing for this investigation right now that I know about. Why don’t you try ASKING instead of pissing me off and others?! I have known for a year now that this was all a hoax. I just wanted to find something to prove me wrong. Never found anything. If you want me to explain so you can HEAR how serious I am, I will. Don’t come across as some creep who wants to scare us and maybe we would think about it.

14. X says:

I am Scary and the Shadow! I am the only one trying to do anything worth something! You think it is fair to come back to see half of your own team doing nothing but talking about Slenderman and other myths relating to nothing of the dredge or Skeleton Creek?! I thought for once someone here cared! That is all I have to say. It is your turn to decide what to do next.

15. frodobagginsftw says:

X, I remember back in the days when I was young and went on this site every day there was someone who kept coming on who always had a different name.

16. frodobagginsftw says:

Some of you might remember me as Cartoonsman. I just wanted to say that I have returned.

17. ibook says:

What, it was ScareyCorey.
    My bad.
    So I still don’t care.

18. Lets stop this madness. Don’t feed the troll. We found enough and more in our days than a lot of other people.

19. ibook says:

No one cares. The past was the past, and I’m saying this in my calm voice.
    Unless you were the person who created the timer, you were someone. I don’t remeber, nor do I care.
    And lemme guess.
    Hello ShadowCorey.
    Now leave us alone, or help us. Do something, you hypocrite!

20. X says:

And the bold faced word is a good clue of who I was before I left!

21. X says:

Oh yea Amanda and Ibook. Prove me wrong with your own clues. Last time I was here you had none! And why was that! I must have done the right thing leaving this site for a while and coming back every once in a while as a new name! I did it because I felt you guys would be looking again and again! Guess I was wrong about you all! I am the SHADOW that has confronted you some many times before just so you would complete all of this! I will not stand until you finish it!

22. Lol @ ibook. No. It is just another kid.
    X: we could care less who you are. If you want us to do this all so much, why don’t you do your own advice and get your butt out there and research and investigate. I’m tired of people like you trying to make us do stuff. Seriously… there is only one thing to get me back into this: prove me wrong with good clues. If you don’t have that, don’t bother me.

23. ibook says:

I already told you, I don’t care who you are.
    if your job is to help us, why do you keep saying pointless things? And why do you want us to guess your name? Who are you, Rumeplstilskin?

24. X says:

Each line means another letter. The First letters are clues.

25. X says:

I am only here to make sure you keep searching. I won’t say who I am.