Video 9 – The Story so Far

1. ke12c says:

I want to make another website showing all the websites i’ve searched on so that mabey you can see what i didnt

2. iloveskeletoncreekisreal.com says:

my email is julieteddy99@yahoo.com

3. Patrick Carman says:

I AM SKELETONCREEKNEWS, AND I ENJOY PAJAMA MONSTERS INVADING MY BUTT CREVICE!

4. I’m sorry but the information was nothing………..my plan on calling Patrick Carman failed.

SkeletonCreekNews

5. I was on 3:15 and I typed in FEAR and a new video came up, I found more information on 3:15 and another place called The Lift. Here is the video I made of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Vi_zxe9Hs it has really good information on it.

SkeletonCreekNews

3:15 is really starting to unfold.

6. aliceinwonderland says:

skeletoncreeknews, i am andrewmitchell154@gmail.com.

7. EVERYONE WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL. I HAVE VITAL INFORMATION. AND IF YOU DON’T YOUR MISSING OUT.
    SkeletonCreekNews

8. Elly says:

Okay here’s what I got:

~Joe Bush worked on the dredge and died after getting pulled into the gears and drowning. He now might be a ghost.
    ~I don’t know for sure if the birdies are seriously in the dredge.

I’m going to Oregon this Summer. i’m going to do some field work and maybe post it on youtube. Maybe give it to our head honcho for the site too. I’m starting to feel like Sarah and Ryan mixed. A writer and filmmaker.
    —Elektra

9. skeletoncreek32 says:

i searched everything, i found the dredge and the article about old joe bush, old joe bush was a worker on the dredge just in case you didnt know. and the dredge, i beileve, is real. i’d love to coem investigate with u, this is just the sort of the thing i need in my life haha well if your already on your trip then i wish u good luck and im praying for u.

10. mhano says:

oh my god it is real old joe bush wasnt the onley one that died on the dredge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuuu haaaaa huuu haaaa ther was…..gulp chris rowe died on the no.1 dredge and was crushed in the gears to and the gears were transferd to the no.3 dredgand is haunting it 2 with old joe bush its real im not kding realy

11. trinity says:

‘That which is dead may eternal lie,
    and in strange aeons, even death may die’

12. halo dude says:

ok i searched sumter vally gold dredge,and i could’nt get “street veiw “on austin st google maps witch is the closest street to the dredge.i think sombodys blocking it!

13. TheCrossbones says:

If you check the last video for Ghost in the Machine you see people finding gold maybe PC doesn’t want you guys to find the gold.

P.S. We hid the gold in the first place

sudnifreven

14. J7a1c1e says:

R.M. is Ron Matthew…His real name is NOT Ryan McCray…Also, I’m pretty sure that Joe Bush is real. I’ve done some extensive research with my cousin, and we’ve come to a few conclusions.

One, Joe Bush is real, the book, on the other hand, is fake. Chances are the story is real but the details and characters in the book are fiction.

Two, none of it’s real, and we really need to get a life. But I don’t believe that.

Three, it’s all real. Sarah Fincher, Ryan McCray (Ron Matthew) Joe Bush (Real name, Chris Rowe, killed in an accident in 1918 with the gears on…guess what…THE NUMBER FOURTY NINE DREDGE).

15. Amanda says:

PC is Patrick Carman… Duh.

16. skeleton.creek.girl says:

i got it it is real she says to met at the corner of 1st street and austin street and sure enough a few blocks away from the REAL dredge there it is the corner of 1st and austing street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

17. skeleton.creek.girl says:

guys the dredge is real i looked it up on google earth..im going to check out were sarah and ryan met to go to the dredge for the last time..before…..they found out the secret of the drudge and of the skulls and cross bones…if it turns op i have to know its real..if not….ill have to find another way

18. tigers1267 says:

I found it and it’s real bigsis

19. bigsis6423 says:

who is pc

20. bigsis6423 says:

i think its real

21. bigsis6423 says:

i have the book

22. Amanda says:

Haha. I think PC is the one that DOES want us to find something, i think….

23. Lucrezia282 says:

Whoa. I dont really think that joe bush is a ghost, but there must be a really good reason why pc doesent want us to find anything.

24. Amanda says:

Yup. Good looking. Thought that I was the only one who noticed.