Video 9 – The Story so Far

1. coyaroux says:

this is a good book i love cant wait to read the next one

2. KJZ says:

hi guys whats up with 14 and 15

3. katropia says:

who is the guy making these vids anyway? and the initials on the notebook match the ones in the novel, but the owner wanted to be anoymous? what the heck people!?

4. I saw two ghosts together. Twins… they used to hang around with me in my room…

5. i saw a ghost befor to it was my dead sister .

6. Scary! I had one almost the same! But it was a little less dramatic. It just ran away from me into a dead end and just….. poof. Gone.

7. Fillmore513 says:

I saw a ghost befor I was in a hotel right by the spanish fort and I woke up in the middle of the night a n saw a figer holding a lantern and he just stood there like if he was wateing for somthing.

8. i found Joe bush is a worker who died on the Dredge. If you don’t belive me, follow the link:
    -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bush_(ghost)
    OR
    -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumpter_Valley_Gold_Dredge
    thanks!

9. Alexrider7 says:

hey i don’t think the journals Ryan Mccrays after all it says requested anonymity he doesn’t want you to know who he is, so maybe RM (Ryan Mccray is a secret alias.

10. cameron00189 says:

Dude if you actully go there im gonna feel sooooooo bad if you dont make it out. I belive you can do it but like Luigi said don’t forget the lever. If i actully knew you i would come with you. Keep with us i wanna see what you find

11. luigisman6 says:

When you go there pull the lever to find the secret room. Don’t forget.

12. luigisman6 says:

Joe Bush was killed after he found the room. They say he haunt’s the place

13. luigisman6 says:

Joe Bush was a member of the crossbones. There a group that works with the secerts in the drege. He found a secret room. The one that those two people were in and that’s when the ghost appered up there. This has something to do with gold, that’s for sure

14. js.simpson333 says:

maybe hes trying 2 give kids somthing to do and make us think where actually finding stuff

15. hunterv says:

I want to know who makes these videos

16. hunterv says:

wheres bekah. says: at she/he is like me trying to find answers

17. Skeleton Creek 101707 says:

This all is not true its just a book

18. Amanda says:

I’m right. I know I am. Joe Bush isn’t his name. If it was, then the book would be sorta fiction and not total fiction. That means…. this book is based off of someone ELSE.

19. night wings1 says:

I dunno man. I hear spooky stuff from my cousin (No, he isn’t really my cousin, but his family is eerily close to mine, so I consider him my cousin.)

20. tomtomlom says:

this guy is a complete idiot and of you that beilive him are idiots too

21. Amanda says:

You don’t know that BEKAH.

22. bekah. says:

i will give the answer 2 your question “is Joe bush REAL” the answer is NO.

23. Rick Mcray says:

Your better at this than I am. but can you go out there at knight? it’s a state park. Don’t get killed,but at least we’ll know what maybe happened to you. bring a camera