Welcome to my site. I prefer to explain what this is all about in my videos, but this is what's happened so far: There’s a book coming out called Skeleton Creek that is suppose to be some kind of ghost story with videos. I've stumbled onto some files and information that no one else has, and it points to a very disturbing possibility: They're using real videos of terrifying experiences in some kind of building or factory and they’re passing it off as fiction. I recommend you start with video number 1.

Video 1 – Skeleton Creek is Real

Up next Video 2 – Finding Phantom Files

24,559 Comments

1. ZackFSCIR says:

Hey Chris I was checking those out. Pretty interesting find. However, I prefer and encourage you to move your finds to the forums. Since the admin went missing I opened up a forum. Check it out. http://www.skeletoncreekisreal.yuku.com

2. Ai_Enma says:

It’s funny, if this is even real how come I can’t anything on it? Not from google, wikipedia, or any other site.

3. chris774 says:

he guys i think i found something about joe bush but i wll keep looking. go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bush_(ghost)

4. taznt says:

me and my girl friend libby and my friend nathan are fron laurel vally elem

5. taznt says:

skelenton creek is real

6. ZackFSCIR says:

Yeah I’ve seen that before. Wacky.

7. Finn42 says:

Did anyone see this? The guy who started it is Walter Lagrand. Wack.

8. Whereisstan says:

So what? No answers? Well I’m coming up with a theory. I’ll release later on when I know the facts… if that makes any sense at all!

9. waverider4579 says:

Wait. The book hasnt come out yet? Thats weird because at the book/cafe store today, they had it and i got it. The book is literally in my hands right now. Strange.

10. Whereisstan says:

So im new… and my name says it all… Where is Stan?

11. ClockworkRuse says:

There’s a lot more to find. Check out the forums

12. meitsuki says:

there have been more discoveries. check out the forum. we even found new pw’s to SF.

13. KJwilcox says:

So is that it? No more clues, no more secrets. It’s all real and Ryan McCray has been telling us about this the whole time. Theres nothing left to find? We just wait for the book to come out?

14. Jbill says:

Joey Colson is obviously lying. That’s ridiculous.

15. taznt says:

one more thing dont post anymore lies from anyone else

16. taznt says:

my name is joey colson i am 55 years old i will tell you the real story my friend ryan Mcray AND his girlfriend elizabeth and me went to skeleton creek he was the one who made the website that you looked at i had to erase the files before anyone else looked at them u see joe bush was actually the owner of the house i am sorry but this is all i can tell you this week but i will tell you more thankyouand bye.

17. gorilla22 says:

ok so i just went back to sf.com and the easter eggs are back to normal
    but i just found one i hadnt seen before, click in the top of the page on the right, it comes up with a number.

btw the new easter eggs i found one was a freaky vid and the other was photos of the dredge. the easter eggs were located at the door on the bottom and a window up top

18. gorilla22 says:

go to sarah fincher dot com! they’ve changed the easter eggs!

19. ZackFSCIR says:

Patrick Carman Knows waaaaay more than we think. He is up to something!

20. Finn42 says:

Wicked1022 – check the weather, I think it’s pretty tough getting up there this time of year. Its in the middle of freakin nowhere up in the mountains.

21. ZackFSCIR says:

Hey guys my 4th video is up! Check it out and subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/skeletoncreeksreal