Welcome to my site. I prefer to explain what this is all about in my videos, but this is what's happened so far: There’s a book coming out called Skeleton Creek that is suppose to be some kind of ghost story with videos. I've stumbled onto some files and information that no one else has, and it points to a very disturbing possibility: They're using real videos of terrifying experiences in some kind of building or factory and they’re passing it off as fiction. I recommend you start with video number 1.

Video 1 – Skeleton Creek is Real

Up next Video 2 – Finding Phantom Files

24,559 Comments

1. X says:

This investigation is important to complete. I just came back to make sure you all keep it going. If not, you won’t feel accomplished and the truth of the dredge will never be revealed to us in full. I still won’t tell you my identity because I don’t think it is the right time. All you have to know is that I am a friend.

2. I just got accused of being Sarah Fincher… lol XD

3. X says:

You think I am playing a game. My point is to encourage you all with some scary things you only find from Poe. You want to know who I really am! Go ahead and figure it out on your own.

4. Yes and I am TELLING you that I think all of it is a scam. I was on there for about a month and there was just the most outragious stuff and I square to BOB I will never go back there. The people are INSANE. If you think the whole lost children thing was stupid, then just LOOK at what they aresaying.

5. Skullz says:

Have you guys seen the SkeletonCreekInvestigations FB page?

6. X says:

Who said it was the end? I highly doubt you could think that. I have been with you all for a while and still can’t understand some of your actions.

7. ibook says:

Someone gave us coordinates, Amanda. We built the idea from there. Whoever gave us coordinates gave us the beginning of the end of the productive time, when we actually got stuff done.

8. X says:

And may I say that what you have been doing is good but you aren’t going to your limits yet. I still want to scare you but in a calm manner.

9. X says:

I know you ibook though I forgot is you ever had a site. I believe you did though.

10. ibook, I wouldn’t loose faith in all men, yet. Seriously it is ruining my life.
    And I have to say that the lost children idea didn’t come from X or anyone else. It was a spur of SOMETHING within Team A.

11. ibook says:

Hello X. Remeber me? I dont remeber you.
    But like, horror, you don’t know me. You think I’m calm, serious, the perfect one.
    That is nothing like me at all.
    Niothing is perfect.
    My friends are becoming cliquey and exclude me from everything.
    The boy I loved and that I was inches away from having him become my boyfriend turned out to be no different than every other stuck up popular boy.
    And as my friends force nerdfighteria on me, I am alone with my play that they don’t “support of” and are trying to take away the fact that I’m a Dragonballer.
    What do you want X? If you’re the person who gave us the coordinates that started the lost children, then get out. Now.

12. Every year, a masked man leaves roses and cognac on Edgar Allan Poe’s grave.

13. I am SO sorry… I am agitated and stuff… I didn’t mean it… sorry…

14. You are 10… I swear. Everyone knows I have a freaking website. 80+members but it doesn’t matter. I no longer care.

15. X says:

I will prove that I know you. Skullz- You made up that silly idea about you and other people being the kids of Joe Bush. Amanda- You made a site about this and Horror was part of it. Try yelling at me now! You brought this on yourselves.

16. I am way too lazy to look it up right now. But you know that I’ll be in clas.s looking it up, tho.
    Oh and btw I did make another video but it is a birthday vid for my friend XD I haz fox ears :3
    On a note on topic of Skeleton Creek=Is anyone bored about it? Because I am not… I want to investigate and as soon as we get a new lead BANG I will be on it like a cowboy on a bronc.

17. horror says:

No not really. I thought it was just… you know, random. But yeah i got this idea to start doing creepypasta readings on youtube like mrcreepypasta. I just don’t know if my voice is good enough.so whataya you guys think?

18. Jackson wants to see if anyone else found the random quote “Why is a raven like a writing desk?” so strange in Alice in Wonderland. You know…
    ?

19. You think you are the s.h.I.t, hm? None of your job is complete. We all stand up for ourselves. I am not scared to do so, and neither is the rest of us.
    You don’t know parts of me. You know the slow, easy going, less stressed me. That is not me. Nice try, though.
    Try to scare me. Go on. You cant.

20. X says:

Hm. Perhaps I was a little harsh on you all. I do know you all though. Well, only talking to you here when I was part of the investigation. Yes, that’s right! I used to be with you all. And now I am your persuader so to speak. And what is a good way to persuade most of you? By scaring you. Besides, it is the month of ghouls. Why not frighten you?

21. X says:

So it seems you all have concluded that you can’t find the answer to this riddle? I think not! You are not done yet! Or do you want to be described as the word that is always frequently spoken of in the Raven!? Nevermore!?

22. horror says:

: [Fight], Bag, Pokeball, Run :
    Lulz xD

23. owen says:

Now try. And make sure it’s Bull Lyon not Bull-Lyon

24. Oooooo…. sorry but I cant let that happen.
    :A wild HIRIZAKYO blocks your path. What will your HORROR do? -Fight, Bag, Pokéball, run-:
    Lol pokémon reference.

25. horror says:

BlarghaBlargha. I’m bored. 😮 i have figured out what i wanna be when i grows up!!! I shall be a super villain! Yeah…