Welcome to my site. I prefer to explain what this is all about in my videos, but this is what's happened so far: There’s a book coming out called Skeleton Creek that is suppose to be some kind of ghost story with videos. I've stumbled onto some files and information that no one else has, and it points to a very disturbing possibility: They're using real videos of terrifying experiences in some kind of building or factory and they’re passing it off as fiction. I recommend you start with video number 1.

Theories

So a lot of you have been throwing out ideas about what you think the story is behind all of this and I think it’s high time we had them all voiced in one place, so here it is.

Post your theories here and say why you think you’re right.

1. phantom says:

i dont know if im able to get kicked off this website from my last comment but if they did i would still be back to expose this real or not

2. phantom says:

your brain power is better than i thought but obviously your not smart enough to relize this website is a scam.

3. Ahaha then again. I am not as stupid as you just thought I was. You made the word INSANE in upper case letters. Tricked ya. 😉

4. Because that is a fake word. If it isn’t in Parsletoungue or Parslemouth…. if it is, you speller it waaaay off.

5. wroc says:

you people are aINssssSAhelsjdNkjsdlfkjE
    plus i dont think you can undertand this

6. You are late. Yes it is a real place and the only thing we need now is someone to go in the dredge and videotape it.

7. StopTheDaRkNeSs says:

… I’m going through the books once again this summer while I have time… I’ll try to develop a theory on what’s really going on here. Also, does anyone know if the dredge is a real place…? If so, please find it, and give me the coordinates… I think I know what’s going on…

8. Let me just say that ghosts look nothing like that and the videos are fake. This is all weird.

9. crossbones01 says:

YES!!! 🙂 I KNOW PART OF THE MYSTERY O.M.G. THE THING SHE WAS AFRAID OF YOU FIND OUT!I ALSO KNOW MORE!!! Go to enterskeletoncreek.com and you’ll find out too!

10. crossbones01 says:

Also I think the author {Patrick Carman} knows there’s a ghost there!

11. crossbones01 says:

O.k I think the ghost is real there’s some proof!The thing in the window and were you see a piece of a shadow that’s on the cover of Skeleton Creek The Raven. The place is real ,no questions asked. But the rest is from the book into videos. If this is a real mystery who do we all trust? You tell me!

12. There has to be something missing. I am glad someone is going back and reading stuff. If you find anything, make sure to post it in Video one. :DD Thanks

13. skelsearcher says:

Just reread the books to see if I missed anything hidden. So far nothing. But I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach about something

14. HS25808 says:

what np mean ?

15. I’ve been here longer than some people…. well….. a little…. no… I just started, what am I talking about..

16. Cat, No, you haven’t been on here long.
    HS25808: Horror, Skullz, there are so many on the first video you can trust.

17. HS25808 says:

bt who do we no to trust

18. rexamilian says:

i agree

19. They say a lot of crazy stuff. If I were you, I would only l i s t e n to the people who know what they are talking about.